You might know Emmy Rossum from the hit Showtime show Shameless with William H. Macy. She is also
has an upcoming film coming out on February 13th called Beautiful Creatures with Emma Thompson & Viola Davis.
My personal favorite song from Emmy's album was The Object of My Affection, which reflects the month of February. I found myself sing along with the song and just feeling giddy while it was on. I also enjoyed Sentimental Journey as well, which reflected January. I guess I am an early in the year girl. I did enjoy the whole album though, but those were probably my two stand outs. To me the whole album had that feel good and light feeling that I just love while listening to music.
You can buy Emmy Rossum's album called Sentimental Journey at either Amazon or iTunes.
- “Sentimental Journey” (Les Brown, Ben Homer, Arthur Green)
- “The Object Of My Affection” (Pinky Tomlin)
- “I’m Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover “(Mort Dixon, Harry M. Woods)
- “These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)” (Eric Maschwitz, Jack Strachey)
- “(I’ll Be With You) In Apple Blossom Time” (Albert Von Tilzer, Neville Fleeson)
- “Summer Wind” (Heinz Meier, Johnny Mercer)
- “Many Tears Ago” (Winfield Scott)
- “All I Do Is Dream Of You” (Nacio Herb Brown, Arthur Freed)
- “Nobody Knows You When You’re Down And Out” (Jimmy Cox)
- “Autumn Leaves” (Joseph Kosma, Jacques Prévert)
- “Things” (Bobby Darin)
- “Pretty Paper” (Willie Nelson)
I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received a free copy of the CD to facilitate my review. By posting, I am eligible for incentives. All opinions stated are my own.